If you’re a current Crain’s Detroit Business subscriber, please use your crainsdetroit.com login to access this form. If you’re not a current subscriber, please create an account by clicking "MY ACCOUNT" (or "MENU" and then "MY ACCOUNT") on this page.
Creating an account enables you to save your progress on forms and access past submissions.
Nominations are now open for Crain’s Health Care Heroes.
For over 20 years, Crain's Detroit Business has recognized Health Care Heroes — leaders in the field who have gone above and beyond to improve care, make a difference and save lives.
We’re looking for your stories about Health Care Heroes who have made significant contributions to their fields and communities, improved the lives of their patients, and changed the health care system for the better.
The deadline to nominate a candidate for this award program is Friday, April 15.
Winners will be featured in a July 18 special section of Crain's Detroit Business and in a special video series.
- Corporate Achievement in Health Care: Honors an individual who developed an innovative health care program or benefits plan that has solved a healthcare administration problem.
- Administrator / Executive Hero: Honors an administrator at a hospital, health insurance company, pharmaceutical company or other health care-related support company who has significantly contributed to their company and the health care industry.
- Physician Hero: Honors a physician with outstanding, innovative performance as a clinician.
- Allied Health Hero: Honors nurses or other allied health workers whose peers and patients deem their work exemplary or innovative.
- Advancements in Care: Honors an organization or individual responsible for discovering or developing a groundbreaking procedure, device, program or service that saves lives or improves the quality of life.
If you have questions, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.